wrote Scikit-learn (Sklearn) Chinese document 0.19
scikit-learn is a machine learning tool based on the Python language.
- Simple and efficient data mining and data analysis tools
- for everyone to reuse in a variety of environments
- established in NumPy, SciPy and Matplotlib on
- Open source, commercially available-BSD license
website address: Scikit-learn (Sklearn) : http://scikit-learn.org Chinese document: APACHECN- Scikit-learn (Sklearn) : http://sklearn.apachecn.org Maintenance address
github: https://github.com/apachecn/scikit-learn-doc-zh/ apachecn: HTTP://SKLEARN.APACHECN.ORG/
scikit-learn (Sklearn) 0.19
The historical version participates in the translation & Discovery error 1.
Fork the repository on the GitHub.
2. Translate doc/zh/modules and doc/zh/tutorial under the RST file, for example, Tutorial.rst.
3. Then, in your GitHub launch the New pull request.
4. tool used, can refer to the following content.
Tool use (for beginners)
工欲善其事, its …
The tool is free and can achieve the effect.
I’m using the Vscode editor.
Easy to use guide see: vscode Windows Platform Getting Started Guide describes the easy to use method of Vscode with GitHub. If you want to switch the Vscode markdown preview style to GitHub style, see: vscode Modify Markdown’s preview style to GitHub style .
Note: In order to formalize the translation of top-level projects, more easily later iterations, we used Git’s branch in Scikit-learn document translation, Specific application methods see: Use Git branch for iterative translation .
currently have the following roles to assign:
- Translation: Responsible for translating the content of the article.
- Checksum: Responsible for the verification of the content of the article, such as format, accuracy and so on.
- the person in charge: responsible for the entire projcet, not to let this project become garbage projects, the need for sklearn experience a little bit more.
friends who are interested in participating can look at the last contact.
The person responsible contributors
Contributors can edit the following content (ranking is not in order).
Translator (everyone big man ~):
verifier (everyone is big ~) (It’s not complete yet, the contributors are free to modify)
See: http://cwiki.apachecn.org/pages/viewpage.action? PAGEID=10030181
have any suggestion feedback, or want to participate in document translation, trouble contact the following penguins:
- Penguins: 1042658081 (that Yi Smile), 190442212 (Xiao Yao), 529815144 (moment)
Other Chinese documents